- Why should you choose the MosaBee yoga mat?
- How do I clean the yoga mat?
- How do I use a promotion code?
- Is my information I provided secure on mosabee.com?
- Do I have to pay sales tax?
- What payment options are available?
- When will my credit card be charged?
- Can you ship outside of the USA?
- How do I check my order?
- How do I become a MosaBee retailer or affiliate?
Every yogi needs a durable, comfortable mat. It is the core accessory for your
yoga workout. That is why it is so important that you select a yoga mat that
meets your requirements and safety standards. MosaBee’s TPE (Thermal Plastic
Elastomer) yoga mats are safe and non-toxic.
Why should you choose a TPE mat over a PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) yoga mat?
Maximum Workout Comfort
- TPE mats offer maximum cushion for optimum comfort during your workout.
Earth- and Health-Friendly Construction
- Each TPE yoga mat is constructed of recyclable and reusable materials; PVC mats are not.
- Environmentally concerned yogis will appreciate that, unlike PVC mats, TPE mats decompose. leaving less waste in the environment after the mat has been discarded.
- Odor is not a problem with TPE mats; PVC alternatives use solvent and additives that can have an impact on the overall scent of the mat.
- TPE mats are heavy-metal free and contain no harmful substances; PVC mats include harmful chlorides and dioxins.
Moisture Doesn’t Matter
- TPE mats will not absorb moisture, which can lead to odors and mold growth.
- Although traction on PVC mats is comparable to TPE mats when the surface is dry, TPE mats fare much better should the surface become wet.
- TPE mats can be quickly and easily wiped clean with water; PVC mats often retain detergent residue.
- Despite the 50% lighter weight of TPE mats, they are just as strong as PVC mats. The light-weight design makes them easy to move and store.
You can clean your Eco-Friendly yoga mat once per week or whenever you think it’s necessary.
Please use a damp cloth with cold or warm water and mild detergent for cleaning. Rinse and wipe with a towel or cloth. Do not use a washing machine or dryer.
- Add your selections to your shopping cart and go to Checkout.
- On the “Shopping Cart” page, enter the promotion code in the “Enter promo code” text box.
- Click the “Apply Promotion Code” button.
- Your promotion code will automatically be applied to your order and will be reflected in your order total.*
*Only one code can be used per order; codes cannot be applied to previous
purchases; and some exclusions may apply.
We do our best to provide you with a safe and convenient shopping experience. We have in place certain physical, electronic, contractual, and managerial safeguards to protect the security and privacy of your personal information. When you enter your personal information on our websites, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to protect your information as it is transmitted to us.
Applicable sales tax will be charged on total merchandise, excluding shipping and handling fees, for orders shipped to California, where our warehouse is located.
Mosabee.com accepts the following forms of payment:
- Master Card
- American Express
Your credit cards are not charged until we ship to you. However, when you pay for your order using a credit card that is associated with a checking account, we may pre-authorize your order amount with your credit or debit card issuer when you place the order, and that may affect your account balance.
Delivery to international addresses is not currently available.
You can check the status of your orders by logging into your account and clicking on “Order Status.” If you have an outstanding order, you will see its details. If you have more than one outstanding order, go to your Order History page, where you’ll see all your orders. You can click on a specific order to see its details.
On the Order Details page, you’ll see the items in the order, the shipping address, shipping method, payment details and any return or exchange information. On the Shipment Summary, you’ll also see the current status and details from the shipping carrier’s tracking service for each package.
Occasionally, we may send an order in multiple packages. If so, we’ll provide tracking information for all packages, as well as details on which items you can expect in which package.
We’d be happy to have you sell our Mosabee yoga mats. Click here and fill in the short form, and we’ll call you within two business days with full details.